Rainbow Ranch Lodge Services & Amenities
Resting on the banks of the Gallatin River, the Outpost Retreat is a place of respite and deep relaxation where your mind and body can unwind and awaken in harmony with the natural surroundings. Following our tradition of building rustic yet comfortable spaces using materials native to the area, this private treatment room welcomes you with its sweeping river rock hearth, wood-burning stove, log walls and antique wood floor & ceiling. All of our treatments embrace a "back to nature" philosophy, and utilize natural ingredients indigenous to the region. Check out our full treatment menu and call us at 800-937-4132 for more information or to book your appointment.
All Rainbow Ranch guests will experience our warm Montana hospitality featuring:
- Deluxe continental breakfast featuring house made pastries and jam, granola, fresh fruit and one hot item like a frittata made with local fresh vegetables or fluffy pancakes (gluten free items available with advance request) Available November 18th-November 26th and December 1st-17th. Starting December 18th- March 30th 2015 the dinning room will be open for a la carte breakfast.
- Freshly baked cookies to welcome you at check-in (gluten free options available with advance request)
- Concierge service to book everything from dinner reservations to a day trip to Yellowstone
And in every Rainbow Ranch guestroom:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Clock Radios with Alarms
- Flat Screen Satellite Television
- Individual Decks with Deck Chairs
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Wireless Internet